A powerful voice for her clients,
her company and her community
Host Sheri MacMillan is the Founder & President of MacMillan Estate Planning Corp, Canada’s elite estate planning firm, and is a highly respected industry professional.
She is a regular guest on the AM770 CHQR program “Talk to the Experts" and is routinely invited to deliver keynote speeches on the subject of estate planning.
Sheri is also an active member of the following industry organizations:
- The Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- The Estate Planning Council of Calgary
- The Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- The Canadian Academy of Senior Advisors
- The Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies
Sheri proudly contributes to local charitable organizations and enthusiastically supports the Calgary Zoo Conservation Fund which finances the zoo's important initiatives at home and abroad. She also generously donates both time and resources to the Arthritis Society on behalf of herself and MacMillan Estate Planning Corp. through the ‘Care’ program.